ZEN KING WEST
Your Affordable and Stylish Condominium Lifestyle
- The new 32-storey residence will be steps to King St. and Strachan Ave., where the dynamic condo neighbourhoods of Liberty Village and King West intersect
- Located in the heart of King West Village, connectivity to all of life's true wants and needs are on the doorstep of Zen King West. A city within a city is how it is best described, as there is no need to travel outside its borders
- Ultra-convenient downtown address (91% Walk Score). Shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and groceries will all be just steps away
- Near perfect 96% Transit Score. Connect to Union Station in minutes through multiple TTC streetcars (504, 514 and 509) or buses
- The Soho of Toronto, King West Village is trendy, upscale and unique with the Victorian brick exterior finishes of the buildings that line the area, to the new age shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars and nightlife, it's no wonder the area has been growing at such an exponential rate
3000 square feet European inspired spa
200M Olympic style outdoor running track
5000 square feet state-of-the-art athletic facilities
Why Invest in Zen Condos?
CentreCourt has embraced a vision for the site, it’s more than a state of mind. It’s a State of Living. This project proposed to have approximately 480 luxury condo units and stand 32 storeys tall. Unit sales expected to begin in summer of 2017. Located in the heart of King West Village, Zen is steps to amazing restaurants, world class shopping and all the hustle and bustle Toronto has to offer. Quick commute to the financial district which is home to over half a million jobs, plus the start up job market in the middle of King West Village is booming!
|LOCATION:||19 Western Battery Road, Toronto, ON|
|SELLING STATUS:||Register Now|
We are focused on the development of well thought out high-rise condominiums located in close proximity to Toronto’s major amenities, rapid transit network and employment areas. We believe that this approach to development will contribute to the vibrancy, sustainability and competitiveness of Toronto. We currently have eight high-rise residential projects in various stages of development throughout the Greater Toronto Area, collectively representing over 5,000 homes and $1.5 billion dollars of development value. We take great pride in the positive impact that our developments have on their home owners and the communities that they are a part of. We are accountable to our customers, communities, partners and each other for the work that we produce and the actions that we take.